OUR STUDIO AND EVENT SERVICES ARE ALWAYS
HEALTH BOARD INSPECTED AND APPROVED
All of our services are provided with
sterile one time use needles and supplies. We pride ourselves on being
approved by sevearl Regional Departments of Health including Toronto, Durham Region, Peel Region, York Region, Simcoe Region, Halton Region and Hamilton Region. We are committed to the Provinces Regulations, and the Best Safe Practices & Personal Services Settings Protocols set out by the Department of Health, in all areas including
sanitizing and sterilization. We are not only approved by the Health Department requirements, with the most stringent sterilization testing services - we exceed
them. We are current and up to date using the Durham Region Health Boards recommended testing service called "B-SAFE and STERI-SAFE" - which
are the most widely recognized testing service in our industry. We also additionally ensure we have
multiple fail safe protocols to ensure the safety and well being of the
public as well as our staff. Even though we use fully sterile (one time
use) disposable items, we still sterilize, sanitize and test to
standards beyond the requirements of a doctor's office or hospital, using hospital
grade autoclaving for sterilization, sanitizing, disinfectants, tools & equipment. We also ensure that we meet, follow and pass annual inspections which are set out in Ontario's Regulations for the Personal Services Settings.
Please feel free to ask us about any of our processes or procedures. We are always happy to show you where it happens and what we do, by walking you through our studio. Not only is your general satisfaction a concern, everyone's health and safety is paramount. We fully recommend that you ask for a Studio tour, no matter what studio or shop you plan to use or visit. If a studio is too busy, wont show you or explain what's involved in maintaining a healthy standard, don't waste your time or health on them. Dragon Ink Tattoos & Piercings is fully Health Compliant, Inspected AND fully Insured. Make sure wherever you go, you are protected.
ESTIMATES are always FREE and come with no obligations!
Please note: estimates for Tattoo work must be done in studio so we can see exactly what it is you're interested in, as well as the style, size and placement. Feel free to contact us via email (contact us tab) to ask us for more information on a piece that you are considering.
- Custom Work, Illustrative Colour, Black & Grey, Photo Realism, Portraits, Cover-ups etc.Henna/Jagua Temporary Tattoos:
- Custom Mendhi or other style done with Jagua or Henna
- Ears, Facial, Body Piercings, Genital Piercings
- Special Piercings Including: Surface Piercings, Micro & Dermal Anchors and More!* Piercing Parties or Events:
- Legally permitted and inspected by the respective Department of Health to operate
- Piercing services provided right at your Event, Business or Marketing Business Partner AffiliationMerchandise:
- Body Jewellery (316L Surgical Steel, Titanium, 925 Sterling Silver & BioPlast)
- In Studio & Catalogue orders
- Dragon Ink Merch - T-Shirts, Hoodies and more.
Aftercare & Wellness Items:
- Organic & Vegan Aftercare, A&D Ointment, Sea Salts (Piercing Aftercare)
- Incense, Crystals and More
STUDIO HOURS OF OPERATION
We are open DAILY 7 days a week
Monday to Saturday 12pm - 8pm
Sunday 12pm- 8pm (by Appointment Only)
We accept: VISA, MasterCard, Interac, Tap/Flash, Apple Pay, Cash or American Express (AMEX)
NOTE: We are happy to take WALK IN'S when time permits, but we recommend that you book your appointment to guarantee an available time with the artist. Call 905.231.2360 or Email us to book.
Site developed & maintained by Dragon Media Designs for Dragon Ink Tattoos & Piercings Inc. All Rights Reserved ©2020