JAGUA/Henna TEMPORARY TATTOOS
LASTS About 2 weeks
and come with "NO REGERTS" 😉
We've all herad the story of someone who has gotten a tattoo and it ended up being something they regretted. Thankfully today there are other options for people who want a Tattoo or TEMPORARY STYLED TATTOO that will not be permanent or require laser removal!
JAGUA Tattoos are a fruit based stain (found in the Amazon) which is both natural and safe. The properties of the staining are much like Henna Tattoos however, instead of the red-brown or rust colour, they are a blackish-blue colour which resembles and looks very similar to a real traditional tattoo.
WHAT IS JAGUA AND HOW IS JAGUA APPLIED?
Jagua is applied by our trained artist to the top layer of your skin (no needles are ever used to pierce your skin) in the design that you want or that the artist creates for you. Jagua is like Henna in that it stains the skin surface however it isn't chemical likesome Henna products out there including those claiming to be Dark Henna or Black Henna. Jagua is simply the blue-black juice from the Jagua fruit, which works as a natural dye which shows up on both light and dark skin tones.
IS JAGUA DIFFERENT THAN HENNA? YES!
- Jagua is a black blue pigment (resembling traditional tattoos) whereas Henna is often brownish red in colour
- While Jagua stain may take a little longer to dry after application, it only needs to stay on the skin for 2hrs.
- Jagua is a fruit whereas Henna is a plant.
- Jagua fruit grows in tropical climates while the Henna plant grows in the desert.
WHAT SHOULD I KNOW ABOUT GETTING A JAGUA OR HENNA STYLE TEMPORARY TATTOO?
1. It is a stain and is not permanent.
2. Jagua or Henna is applied by our Henna artist in studio. You will need time for the deisgn, the application and the staining time.
2. Though Jagua it is a natural dye, it is from a fruit and caution should be exercised especially if you have a fruit allergy or sensitivity.
3. Jagua/Henna can last up to 2 weeks.
4. Jagua is not usually brightly visable after application until approximately 4-8 hours after. The colour will become more dark and vibrant within 8 hours, post application.
5. It can be removed before the 2 weeks however, like any stain on skin it will require effort to remove with either stronger soaps, alcohol wipes or a scrubby style sponge and with constant washing will fade out.
6. To help preserve the stain, avoid washing the area or getting any lotions, soaps or perfumes and minimize friction of any kind to the area.
- All Jagua & Henna Temporary Tattoos are done - BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- Our Jagua Artist specializes in "MENDHI" or "henna style" type artwork, but as well can create other beautiful works of art including EVERYDAY TATTOO requested images!
BEFORE AND AFTERCARE SHEETS FOR TEMPORARY HENNA/JAGUA TATTOOS:
FOR INQUIRIES OR TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
email us at: [email protected]